Today I'm going to show you how to install (setup) whatsapp on your ipod touch step by step. Because I have some problems with filming this tutorial the video and pictures will be available soon!
Step by step text only
- First you want to jailbreak your ipod touch. Without jailbreak this ain't going to work. How do I jailbreak my ipod touch? I think tysiphonehelp can help you out with that.
- So now you have an jailbreak on your ipod touch you have this app called cydia. Run the app.
- In cydia go to manage
- Than you click on source
- Right above you will see this button edit. Click on it =)
- When you clicked on edit you will see left above add
- Add source: http://cydia.iphonecake.com and add source: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
- In the Iphonecake you can download Appcake and in the thebigboss you can download whatspad
- Go to Appcake (app) and search for whatsapp (if you have a old device and it isn't working choose a old whatsapp version)
- So now you have whatsapp installed and you can start registering now (you need another cellphone so you could receive the activation code)